I do believe that the injector clips on the 97+ prelude injectors are different from the 94-95 clips on the GSR's.
Anyone wanna verify this?
Printable View
I do believe that the injector clips on the 97+ prelude injectors are different from the 94-95 clips on the GSR's.
Anyone wanna verify this?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sonnyballs:
They do not require a resistor pack for installation into an OBD1 GS-R.
Sonny</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? They can be plugged into the existing harness with no modifications? If that's true, then why is there a distinction between the OBD1 and the OBD2 injectors? Thanks for humoring me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Because the OBD-I and OBD-II clips are different. Atleast this is what I am lead to believe, Iknow the OBD-I and OBD-II clips on the injector harnesses of Preludes are different(I got stuck with a couple sets of prelude injectors off of OBD-I cars).
I think the OBD-I GSR clips are different.
CROM,
what's your # again??
I'm at work but if I don't hear from you sooner I'll call you tonight to get it moving.
Thanks,
Wize
hmm. according to this the prelude is not 290cc. This says 280cc
http://www.allmotorhonda.com/techpages/injector.htm
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nexusone:
hmm. according to this the prelude is not 290cc. This says 280cc
http://www.allmotorhonda.com/techpages/injector.htm</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Check out the RC printout of the lude injectors that Sonny has sent out:
http://www.muller.net/sonny/injectors/ludespec.jpg
What's the indicated flow rating after cleaning? [img]wink.gif[/img]
I already have the money order just waiting for address to mail.
[email protected]